For the highest flexibility in the laboratory we provide our cabinets and underbench units in the widest variety of designs. Pushed-in underbench units in plinth and
movable designs are in best position under C-frames, H-frames, cantilever frames or under fume hoods with
individual support structures.
Suspended underbench units are attached directly under the worktop, or as a sliding variant in cantilver support frames.
Use underbench unit
- For storage of instruments and chemicals, according to DIN EN 14727
- For working heights of 29.25 in (750 mm) and 35.1 in (900 mm)
- Not to be used for storage of flammable liquids, gas cylinders, and spontaneously flammable or decomposing substances
- Not to be used for storage of acids and bases
- Underbench unit on castors
- Suspended underbench unit
- Self-supporting underbench unit for fume hoods
- Pushed-in underbench unit for fume hoods
- Underbench unit for sinks