1 Sanitary duct with gas and water fixtures
2 Wing edge (lamp or molded part)
3 Braced suspension unit
4 Trunking with electric terminal box
5 Air duct with local extraction system
6 T-wing element
The service wing system
Our service wing defines freedom in the laboratory in a special manner: as the central furniture element, integrating all key services such as sanitary, electrical,
EDP, energy-saving lighting, extract air and also the disposal of waste water, our service wing provides a high degree of flexibility.
The expansion stages of service wings
With its modular design, the service wing offers many independent and freely combinable expansion stages. For every imaginable application. With the exchangable service panel, valves and connections can be positioned as desired.
The service wing can be easily integrated
The use of the service wing simplifies completion of the interior and coordination of trades. One central
feed point is sufficient.
- Laboratory areas with technical devices for services.
- Services supply and disposal via the ceiling for:
- Laboratory benches and basins under the service wing
- Local exhaust equipment and AeroEm fume hood
- Laboratory equipment on mobile tables or substructures
- Floor-mounted laboratory equipment
- Tool-free installation of supplemental service wing add-on parts