News

Expansion of the WALDNER Group

WALDNER Group joined forces with Hohenloher Spezialmöbelwerke

The WALDNER Group, with its headquarters in Wangen, and Hohenloher Spezialmöbelwerke have joined forces on the market for laboratory furniture and furniture for scientific classrooms.

Both corporations can look back on a tradition of more than 100 years. Waldner (approx. 1100 employees) is regarded as the market leader in the field of laboratory furniture. Furthermore WALDNER also has other successful divisions of long standing – technical education facilities, plants for preparation and filling of food, as well as isolators and containment for the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnological industries. The Waldner Group is a medium-sized corporation that started as a supplier for the dairy industry and long since follows the strategy to position itself in technologically demanding fields on an international level.
As a result an international sales network with subsidiaries in important European countries, in the Middle East and overseas has been estab-lished.

Hohenloher (approx. 300 employees) was established in 1879. Its headquarters are in Öhringen (Hohenloherkreis), but it also has three other production locations. For decades this company has been able to build up a good reputation for the industrial manufacturing of school furniture – wooden school desks for teacher-centred classes in the past, and innovative furniture systems and flexibly usable rooms with screens, service supply systems and fume cupboards today. Among the customers are schools and other education and research facilities. Hohenloher is setting standards in the industry with well-designed concepts and is deemed to be an innovative leader.

Since a few days Hohenloher and Waldner are belonging together.
In a strategic alliance new solutions are going to be developed for our customers‘ benefit. Moreover, the strong Hohenloher brand will be further cultivated in Germany as well as abroad.
 

back

 Login